Bulk- must purchase jar with order OR item will be filled in a recycled, sanitised bottle/jar from our donation basket.

 

 

Wildly brand coconut derived vegetyable glycerin. "Vegetable glycerin is a clear, colorless, thick liquid with a natural, moderately sweet taste. Our 100% food grade vegetable glycerin is compromised of 99.7% fatty esters, made from coconut. The remaining 0.3% of vegetable glycerin is water. Vegetable glycerin is typically used as a humectant (keeping things moist), a surfsctant, as well as an emulsifier. It is used in tinctures, as its hygroscopic properties (attracting and retaining water) allow for better absorption of other ingredients. Use it in lieu of alchohol in tinctures. It also works well as a massage oil due to its water-solubility (washes right off!) 

Non GMO Coconut Derived Vegetable Glycerin per oz

$0.70Price
1 Ounce